Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Astra International OÜ, doing business as Astra^ ("Astra^", "we," "us," or "our"), registry code 14559573, registered office at Peterburi tee 46, Tallinn 11415, Estonia. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
- Visit our website at https://www.astraup.com
- Engage with us in other related ways – including any sales, marketing, or events
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
- "Website" – we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- "Services" – we are referring to our Website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on the Website, or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; mailing addresses; job titles; contact or authentication data; billing addresses; and other similar information.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, as well as from other third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you the product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention)
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, or in connection with our contract
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Website, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end-users and does not include personal information
Additionally, we use the information:
- to screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
- respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions
- facilitate your engagement with the Services, including enabling you to post comments and reviews
- offer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions
- conduct or administer surveys and other market research
- protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud or other illegal activity
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements)
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
5. How long do we keep your information?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us to keep your personal information for longer than twelve (12) months past the termination of the user's account.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. How do we keep your information safe?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
All Personal Data that is collected through the use of the website is stored on secure servers in the Germany Data Center of Digital Ocean.
7. Do we collect information from minors?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at
8. What are your privacy rights?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area (EEA) and United Kingdom (UK), you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the EEA and UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If you are a resident in the EEA or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
9. Cookies & Tracking technologies
Many cookies contain a cookie ID. A cookie ID is a unique identifier of the cookie. It consists of a character string through which Internet pages, servers, or apps can be assigned to the specific app or server in which the cookie was stored.
We may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all aspects of the platform.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Our website does not currently respond to these “do-not-track” signals.
The cookies in use can be categorized as follows (cookies may pertain to one or more categories):
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, some services you have asked for, such as account creation and administration, can’t be provided
- Product cookies. These cookies are also very important as they help us make our website work as efficiently as possible, they remember your registration and login details, remember your settings preferences and they also meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions
- Performance cookies These cookies collect information about how you use the website, for example, which pages you go to most often and if you get error messages from certain pages. These cookies don’t gather the information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how the Site works
- Analytics cookies. These cookies anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other websites
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or the region you are in). For instance, the Site uses functionality cookies to remember your language preference. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font, and other parts of pages that you can customize, or any kind of form that you left in between or unsubmitted. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. This means after you have been to the Site you may see some advertisements about our Services elsewhere on the Internet
- Third party cookies. These cookies are advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites. We have no access to third party cookies and third-party organizations have no access to ours. The third-party organizations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the browser or app, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time. If the user or the visitor deactivates the setting of cookies in the browser or app, then not all functions may be entirely usable. We use automatically-collected information and other information collected during the Services through cookies and similar technologies to:
- Personalize our Service, such as remembering a User’s or Visitor’s information or login details so that the User or Visitor will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent access
- Provide customized content and information
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of websites and third-party activities
- Monitor site usage metrics such as the number of visitors
Disabling Cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you will not be able to sign in and use most of the features offered on our website.
Browser manufacturers usually provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
You can also manage your cookie preferences through our pop-up cookie banner that appears when you first visit the website.
You can also manage your preferences by changing your browser settings on your device to refuse the use of all or some cookies. However, if you block all cookies (including necessary cookies), you may not be able to use all or some parts of our website. You may also find that you are shown information on our website that is less interesting to you.
You may opt-out of third-party cookies from Google Analytics on its website.
You can opt-out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance. In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
10. Account information
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- Contact us using the contact information provided
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Website visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still communicate with you, for example, to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, you may contact us using the contact information provided
11. Controls for do-not-track feature
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
12. do we make updates to this notice?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
13. How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at
14. Applicable law
Astra International OÜ is a legal entity registered in the Republic of Estonia and the processing of your personal data is therefore subject to the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
15. How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form on astraup.com or write directly to
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our websites.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email, as a website notice, or through the private messaging system within our service system.